Cutthorne Cottage Booking Conditions
To avoid any misunderstanding we would remind you that a verbal or written reservation constitutes a legal contract. In the event of a cancellation, both parties should endeavour to re-let the accommodation. Should neither party succeed, then the person making the reservation is legally liable to the full amount for self catering accommodation. We advise you to consider taking out holiday insurance.
Terms of Booking
- For holidays of a week or more a £100 deposit is required to secure the booking, with the balance paid 2 months before the start date. Refunds after that date will only be made if the property can be re-let.
- For short breaks a £50 deposit is required with the balance at 2 months. Full payment is required if booked within this timeframe.
- A supplementary charge of £20 is made for up to 2 dogs staying in the cottage regardless of length of stay. Dogs must be kept on a lead in the vicinity of stock or poultry and not left in the cottages unattended.
- The Ballroom open fire is not to be left burning unattended.
- Unless agreed by prior arrangement your cottage will be available from 1600 on the day of arrival and be should be vacated by 1000 on the day of departure.
- Any additional payments (logs/produce) must be settled prior to departure, invoices will be provided if required.
- Payments can be made by cheque or BACS Transfer (preferred).
- We will of course always do our best to offer you alternative dates for your holiday if we are given sufficient notice, and will try to be as flexible as possible.
- Please leave the Cottages as you found them.
- We retain the right to access the cottage during your stay for urgent maintenance or repairs, we will try and inform you of any such requirement in advance.
We reserve the right to raise supplementary charges if these conditions are not met.